Anbi As of June 24, 2020, the Tax And Customs Administration will designate the Free Giveaway Angle of Fishing Gears foundation as a Public Benefit Organization (ANBI): your donation is tax deductible under certain conditions. Our ambition The mission of the foundation is to keep the threshold for this group low so that they can do their hobby fishing. Our ambition is to do this in the Netherlands; Belgium and Germany and to have national coverage in these countries. With the following goals to achieve:
- Be active in 2 countries on 1 January 2030.
- Organize fishing trips on different waters in 2030.
- By 2025, 85% of the sponsored material will be new material.
Short-term ambition We will raffle minus 30% of newly sponsored fish material on January 1, 2022 and have coverage in the Netherlands. in 2023 we want to cover costs in terms of costs and expenses. Strategy We aim to achieve this goal by:
- Recruiting sponsors;
- advertising the foundation;
- Raising funds;
- All other legal means that can contribute to the achievement of the aforementioned objective.
- Posting raffles on our facebook raffle page.
- Organizing fishing outings for the members.
- Setting up clothing/merchandise of the gwhs foundation
Spending sponsor money The GWHS Foundation uses at least 90% of the sponsorship money for sponsoring shipping costs to the winners of the raffles and the purchase of new fishing material so that we can raffle more new material. main lines policy plan policy plan gwhs articles of association GWHS decision anbi